Monday, February 27, 2012

One Wee Way….

IMG_0307

IMG_0305

IMG_0306

Another finish for February……a journal….the stitchery was a freebie from the very generous Cinderberry StitchesOne Wee Way…

Nearly month end again….OPAMers..time to get those finishes in ….we had January off from checking blogs, but we are back ready to go…please, if you have finishes for either January or February email your lists thru to either Kris or myself….thanks a lot….I think our numbers are going to be huge……

Happy Monday

Take Care Peg

The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

16 comments:

  1. Thats so cute Peg...and I have to add how much I enjoy your blog posts - I start work at 7am and I have an addiction to jumping on your blog each morning before I leave to check out your latest post and read your daily quote...you are a wonderful start to my day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never cease to amaze me. Your projects are so beautiful. you're one of my greatest inspirations. I wish I had more time to quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute book Peg,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is too Cute love the Quilting...
    Have a Good Week
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will get on to this this afternoon. I live your diary holder quite cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous journal cover...love the fabric...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peg your finish is beautiful. I only have one finish this month

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, Peg, it's so sweet!!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute Peg. Love how you put all your little stitcheries to good use :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg