Thursday, October 15, 2015

So Generous……

IMG_2171

IMG_2173

IMG_2174

IMG_2177

FHFS…

Felt and Wool was our theme….

and these are the awesome gifts I have received from the very talented Bubz…

 

can you imagine how thrilled I was to receive this gorgeous haul….

love them Bubz…..

the quilting on my bag is awesome…which is made from felted wool…

massive thank you to my dear friend Bubz….

Please pop over here to see what the girls have created for each other….

Happy Thursday,

Take Care,

Keep Safe

Peg

12 comments:

  1. Hi Peg,you received a wonderful parcel from Fiona,that bag is gorgeous,enjoy your new goodies,and i have sent my parcel off to you today too,hope you have a wonderful day my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh Peg your goodies look wonderful, soo nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the work Fiona did on this gorgeous bag. Enjoy your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your goodies from Fiona. I am sure that you are enjoying them x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely awesome gifts there Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful gifts Peg - love the bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love that gorgeous bag Peg and other goodies that Fiona made/sent you

      Delete
  7. Such beautiful gifts from Fiona.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous gifts you lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that is adorable, Peg. What a beautiful bag. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg